Saturday, September 21, 2013

8x8 Photo Book - Family Memories | Summer 2013

What's a gal to do when she gets a coupon for a free photobook and she's only got a couple of days before the coupon expires? Why throw together an album of course!

A friend offered me coupon for a free Shutterfly book this week so I decided I'd put together an album of some of our favorite summer memories. The coupon expires today so I had to get moving! I really like theme albums to coordinate so I decided to use a template/style from Splendid Fiins throughout the pages. Since it's a book of random, fun summer memories I decided to stick with Splendid Fiins product for the entire album since her stuff is just so darn much fun!  I'd love to share my album with you!

Now I just need to wait to get the book back! I hate waiting by the way! I know. Patience! (NOTE ... all credits list at the end of this post.)


ANOTHER NOTE ... I just hit "Order" on my Shutterfly book. Apparently I didn't read the fine print. When my billing address matched a billing address I've used before on another Shutterfly account (my home address), I was told me I was not eligible to use the coupon. Darn! Oh well ... now I really like this book and I want it so I'm ordering it anyway!


Click here to see be linked to my book at Shutterfly!






















Credits for book:
Splendid Fiins @ The Lillypad:
Very Krafty the Neutrals paper pack
Life in a Nutshell Album Templates
A Little Birdie Told Me Journal Cards
Camera Love Journal Cards
Framed the Miniatures
When Skies Are Grey Journal Cards Vol. 1
Wishes & Whimsy Collab)

Font: Karla Dudley Statuesque Bold (Pixels & Co.)


2 comments:

  1. Your book is amazing Barbara - totally enjoyed your beautiful photos & had forgotten how much I love those templates! Great job!
    <3 kerrianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KerriAnne! You're so sweet! I seriously LOVE all Splendid Fiins designs!!

      Delete