Thursday, September 5, 2013

Birthday Girl! ... It's time for the yearly "number" page!

It's that time of year again. My daughter's birthday is coming up. I'm a little ahead of schedule this year. Usually I'm scrambling to get this page done before her birthday and this time I'm early. Yup ... I'm patting myself on the back. Someone's got to do it, right?! LOL!

As a tiny note of background ... I've been creating a number page for my kids' birthdays for quite a few years now. They've come to expect and look forward to seeing their page. I pull out some of my favorite photos from the prior year and plop them in the number for the age they're turning. Then, when I'm really on the ball I pull out the prior year's number pages and hang them on the wall for their birthday party. It's fun to see the progression over the years!

FYI, for this page I used Gennifer Bursett's gorgeous Bubbly kit. I loved the soft colors and the balloons really caught my eye!

Here's this year's page:


And just for fun I'll show you the last two year's pages. I was thinking I'd show you some of the earlier years as well, but apparently I've archived them off my laptop so I guess not! Ha!

FYI ... I of course create the same type of page for my son for his birthday as well!





1 comment: