Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Did I tell you? I've joined Splendid Fiins' creative team!

Did I tell you? I've joined Splendid Fiins' creative team! I've been in love with her designs F*O*R*E*V*E*R! I've enjoyed using her digi designs to create fun pages for such a long time! You can find her at The Lillypad

If you want to check it out, here's the post on the Splendid Fiins blog announcing her team. FYI, the other talented gals I get to work with on the CT are:


Jenny B.
Denise Beatty
Tori DeLaigle
Bethany Draper
Kimberlee Gerstmann
Heather Joyce
Nicole LeBlanc
Sierra McClain
Rebecca Morfeld
Lauren Murphy
Jen Papadimitriou
KerriAnne Phelps
Jenna Robertson
Ellie Schouten
Danica Staples
Marla Thrall
me!
Kirsten Williamson
Amanda Yi

I've shared a number of recent pages using her designs in the last couple of weeks, but just because I'm so excited about this, I thought I'd share with you a few pages I created using her designs over the past few years.








OK, that's enough. I don't want to overwhelm you! There's lots more but I'll stop. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment