Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Labor Day @ Cedar Point | Splendid Fiins Super Comic Panels

Splendid Fiins just re-released her amazing Super Comic Panels at The Lillypad today. I love these comic panels ... they're just so fun. I've used them on a couple of layouts that I'm going to share with you today.

The first is a two page spread from our Labor Day weekend up north a couple weeks ago. The second, I created a couple months ago to document some silliness between my hubby and my daughter. Just thought I'd share ...






Labor Day Credits:

Super Comic Panel 12x12 Layouts; Very Krafty Neutrals paper pack; Eclectic Mix Paper Pack; Mixed Bag Epoxy Stickers; Sew Crafty Messy Stitches Vol. 1; Brilliant the Labels; Evidence Polaroid Frames by Splendid Fiins
Statuesque Bold font by Karla Dudley

Super Dad Credits:

Elements Set 1 by Splendid Fiins
Super Pop by Design by Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment