Friday, September 13, 2013

A City Girl At Heart - Traveling to Munich, Germany

Hmm ... it's Friday night. The hubby is on his way home from a business trip, my son is gaming online with his friends and my daughter and I went jeans shopping and I bought her a couple pairs of jeans and then she and I settled in to watch some TV together. TV time means that I scrap and watch TV (if I don't, it's guaranteed that I'll fall asleep and not see the show!). Well, now I just finished up a page! I just looked across the room and my daughter is sound asleep in the chair. I guess maybe she should have had a laptop out too! I guess the first full week of school has tuckered her out!

Anyway ... I love this photo I took of my daughter when we were on vacation in Munich this past June! It needed to take center stage on this page!

Onto a scrappy topic ... Gennifer Bursett just released a gorgeous new "Indian Summer" kit at Pixels & Co. It's a great kit with beautiful soft colors and some great wood-styled papers. I immediately thought it would be good for this photo/memory!



Full Credits (all Pixels & Co.):
Indian Summer by Gennifer Bursett
Altered Ledgers papers by Creashens
Let's Go elements pack by Ardent Sparrow
Going Places collab by Ardent Sparrow and One Little Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment