Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tips & Tricks for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements: How to Recolor Elements

Just thought I'd share something with all you digi scrappers out there. Every Wednesday Tiffany of Simply Tiffany Studios does a Q&A Wednesday video tutorial. She's on week two and Q&A Wednesday has been great (last week it was on shadowing). Very helpful. This week's tutorial video is on how to recolor elements in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Tiffany is an awesome teacher and if you're wondering how to do this particular trick, you might want to check out her video. (I'd check it out even if you're already a seasoned digi scrapper.)

FYI, I've been been digi scrapping for a years but I'm ALWAYS open to new ways of doing things. I've been recoloring my elements for a long time, but Tiffany demonstrated a way that is a bit different than I do it. I like her method better than I've been doing it so I've got a new trick to add to my tool box. Yay!

So ... if you want to check it out. Click here and you'll be linked up to her blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment