Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spelunking at Mystery Caves in Spring Valley, Minnesota

Journaling reads:
We had fun exploring the Mystery Caves with the Johnsons during our camping trip to southeastern Minnesota. We enjoyed the tour, but I have to admit, for some reason walking down slippery steps and trails underground really made me nervous. I grabbed Rachel’s hand for support and she gave me a look that clearly said: “Really? You’re holding my hand?” I reminded her who rescued her from the “terrifying haunted trail incident of 2010.” Needless to say she held my hand!


Thanks Rachel by the way!


I have to say, looking back at my more recent pages, I really do seem to like multi photo pages. Maybe it's just because I have such a hard time deciding what photos I am not going to put on my pages. I always try and make sure, when we're doing something with a group, that everyone (or at least as many people as possible) are in the pages so years down the road we can look back and see everyone in our younger days! That's important, right?!

Credits for this page are here.

Back to scrapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment