Monday, October 29, 2012

InstaLove - Modern Masters - Hurricane Sandy

I put this page together tonight while watching the TV coverage about Hurricane Sandy. All I can say is wow. I wonder what long term devastation this storm is going to cause. I wonder how people are holding up right now - as I'm typing this blog post. I wonder what we, in the midwest, can do to help. I wonder what I'll see/read on the news in the morning. As I put the finishing touches on this page we watched David Letterman. Because of the storm he had no studio audience. That was so weird. I wish everyone good luck.

Now ... on a quick scrapping note ... yet another page using Modern Masters. Apparently I'm in the groove. When I saw this template I had an idea what I wanted to do with it. Then, on top of that, Audrey Neal (Audacious Designs) at Design House Digital is having a retirement sale, so this afternoon I did some shopping and purchased her Insta Frames (and the cool Uppity Birdy font I also used on this page). I knew just the pictures I wanted to scrap with these frames ... and that I wanted to use the Modern Masters. I guess I just had to scrap a page tonight.

Now I'm tired and I'm off to bed. Anxious to hear the news in the morning.


Click here for a list of credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment