Friday, September 21, 2012

Superbowl 2012 + Pinterest Love!

A super quick page for me. I went to Pinterest this afternoon and saw a page that I'd pinned the other day and did a quick scraplift. Love it! Have I ever said I love Pinterest?!

That reminds me ... I've got a new "gallery wall" in my newly redecorated family room. I included in my gallery wall an 11"x14" piece of family artwork that I created based on inspiration from something I pinned on Pinterest. I need to get a picture of that and post it here. Soon!

I'm so excited about my new gallery wall that was so largely inspired by Pinterest: I used my "gallery wall" board for ideas on how to lay it out, I used another board for ideas for my husband on how in the heck to get all those frames hung evenly, and I used another Pinterest board to create my piece of art. THANK YOU PINTEREST!

OK, back to Superbowl ...


You can see a list of credits for this page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment