Sunday, September 9, 2012

P365+1: Week 36: September 2 - September 8, 2012

I can't believe summer is over already and the kids are back at school. Summer sure went by quickly. I'm going to miss summer vacation and having the kids at home but it is nice to be getting into a routine again. Although I can't believe how old my kiddos are getting. Seriously, my baby is really in middle school?!

The kids had a great first week back to school, unfortunately though I think the exposure to all the germs in school resulted in my daughter getting sick and coming down with a bug. She felt really pretty lousy when she got home from school on Friday. By Friday night she even had a fever of a little over 102. My poor baby. She was starting to feel a tiny bit better last night when she went to bed (and her fever was gone thankfully). I hope she'll be feeling TONS better when she wakes up this morning!

Hello fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment