Saturday, September 1, 2012

P365+1 (Father/Son Golf Tournament & State Fair) (A busy August week)

What fun this week. Two big events that get their own pages in my photo-a-day book. Hmmm ... I guess we're fitting in as much fun at the end of summer vacation as possible!

Last weekend we were in Cloquet for the Father/Son Golf Tournament that Scott, Mark, Don and my son played in. Usually it's just my husband and father-in-law who play. This year my brother-in-law was in town AND they asked my son to play. The had a great time! (I even got to show up at the 18th hole on the last day to snap these pictures!) I sure hope this becomes a new family tradition for the four of them (or at least the three of them if Mark is not in town) to golf together!


And lastly, the State Fair. The four of us, my mother-in-law, my brother-in-law and three nieces and nephews spent an awesome day at the Fair on Thursday. A really great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment