Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Celebrating Family

We were up north this weekend celebrating family birthdays - with birthdays ranging from 13 years old to 95 years old. How cool is that?

I wanted to commemorate this gathering of wonderful family with a couple of pages in my scrapbook. Check out the photos of Great Grandma - doesn't she look gorgeous! Who'd guess she was 95?!

It was such fun hanging out and celebrating!

Here's the 2 page spread:


Here's the left page:


Here's the right page:



FYI, I used Echo Park Hybrid's Times & Seasons kit for these pages. I loved the warm colors of the papers and elements! I also threw in the awesome Digital Distressing Kit brushes from Nancie Rowe Janitz (a seriously AWESOME set of paint, chalk, sanding, etc. brushes!). And last but certainly not least, the staples are from Splendid Fiins - I pretty much always grab at least a little something from her At the Office Supplies kit for my pages!

If you'd like to see a full listing of credits, click here for my page in the Jessica Sprague gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment