Thursday, September 27, 2012

Memories of a Sailing Vacation

My son went on a week long sailing trip on Lake Michigan this summer with some close friends of ours who moved to Chicago about 2 years ago. He had a fabulous time! (Who wouldn't?) Of course I heard from him I think maybe one time once while he was sailing. (He did stay in contact with us when he was flying to and from Chicago so that was good.) I'm very thankful for my friend Kathy who sent me daily photos and texts about what they were doing. I loved that!

For this page I used some of the iPhone photos and a couple of screen shots of the texts Kathy sent me. I thought it was a good way to commemorate his adventure.

As I've stated before ... I love technology!


All the supplies for this page came from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals. You can click here for a link to my Designer Digitals gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment