Thursday, May 8, 2014

So very close ... back album cover to 2013 family album

I'm getting SO.VERY.CLOSE! I wanted to share the back cover image I created for my 2013 family album. It's  really similar to the front cover I created a month or so ago because I want it all to coordinate!



I used (all products available at Pixels & Company)
Adore You collaboration by Gennifer Bursett & Jennifer Labre; Stitched Down Vol. 3 templates by Laura Passage/Wishing Well Creations; Noted alpha by Celeste Knight/Sweet Caroline Studios

2 comments:

  1. Hey Barb! I've got a question for ya. I'm working on JessicaSprague.com's Create Inspiration Team. This month I want to do a post on "how to create your own scrapbook page using inspiration from something I found on Pinterest". Of course, I'm always inspired by your pages and would love to use the kit this month and my pics to recreate a page that you've inspired. Would that be ok? Of course, I will link to your website and Pinterest boards! Please LMK if that's ok with you! Thanks,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Here's my email: juliebasswalker@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete