Thursday, May 1, 2014

iNSD New Releases at P&Co.: (Mother/Daughter Mall of America & December Recap pages)

Pixels & Company released a bunch of gorgeous new kits today for International Scrapbooking Day. I want to share with you a couple of pages I made using some of the new kits.

I used Scotty Girl Design's incredibly fun Snapshot kit for both of the pages. I'm in love with any kit that includes cameras/photography-type stuff! With the bright colors, fun embellishments and journal cards AND of course the camera/photography stuff, I'm sure to use it a lot! For my first page: Mall of America | A Mother Daughter Kinda Day I also used a new template set from Simply Tiffany Studios.


Materials Used:
Scotty Girl Designs | Snapshots Kit
Simply Tiffany Studios | Superficial Templates Pack One
Mommyish & Just Jaimee Collab | Candid (Alpha)
Robyn Meierotto | In Stitches Neutral Basics
Wishing Well Creations | Aflutter elements (string)

Like I mentioned, I also used Scotty Girl Design's Snapshots kit for these pages. FYI, this is my last monthly "random snapshots" pages! I'm doing a happy dance! :)







Materials Used:
Scotty Girl Designs | Snapshots Kits
Scotty Girl Designs | This Year 2014 Washi Tapes
Creashens | Pocketful No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment