Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our Mother Daughter Mediterranean Cruise

I thought I was finished with my 2013 album today and then I took one last look through the pages I created for the year and decided I wanted another page with photos of my mom, sisters and me on our Mediterranean Cruise this fall. I went with a design and used techniques from Jana Morton's Inspired Images class. This page was a lot of fun to create! (And do you know what? The cruise was a lot of fun too!)



Using:
Art House Textures 1 by Jodi Lee
Thrift Store Grab Bag (wood frame) by Kitschy Digitals
All American Summer (wood paper) by Design by Dani
Happiness Lies Within Smears by Mye De Leon
Family Matters Elements (ruler border) by Pink Paislee
Holiday Word Strips (Family Time) by Katie Pertiet
Stamped Brushes by Carina Gardner
Simply Adore You (flag) by Gennifer Bursett

No comments:

Post a Comment