Monday, May 26, 2014

Anyone else scrap in the car? (Sports Pages for my kiddos)

So, does anyone else use their time in the car (long car rides, not trips to the grocery store of course! LOL!) to catch up on some digi scrapping? I do and I love it. Thankfully my husband does the driving on our long car rides, which leaves mean I can scrap if I want to. It makes me feel so productive!

Yup. These pages are both pretty much the same. I took Jana Morton's Inspired Images class and decided a sports page was in order for each of my kids. They'll be the same design in the book, but I figured if I were to buy prints from one of those sports places they'd offer similar designs to so what the heck! These were super fun pages to put together!





Materials used:
BASKETBALL PAGE
Bold Statement Alpha by Julia Makotinsky
Life 365 Stamp Sheet (awesome you) by Karla Dudley
Preschool Superstar (metal star) by Misty Cato
Graphic Pop Edgers No. 2 (brush) by Katie Pertiet
Take Stock Mod Pop Cardstock (blue paper) by Robyn Meierotto
Competitive Spirit (basketball) by Audacious Designs
Points of View Vol. 1 (doodle arrow) by LivE Designs
Game Time (basketball) by Lori Barnhurst
Ashbee (brush) by Karla Dudley Design
A Little Pizzaz (doodle star) by 2 Peas

VOLLEYBALL PAGE
This Year 2014 Spring Alpha by Scotty Girl Designs
Irresistible button (Love This) by Karla Dudley Design
Competitive Spirit (volleyball) by Audacious Designs
Picture This (paint spatter) by Anita Designs
At the Office Graph Brushes by Splendid Fiins

Graphically Scrolled by Katie Pertiet

No comments:

Post a Comment