Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My 2013 Family Albums (yes albums!) are off to print at Blurb!

I did it! I got my 2013 family albums sent off to print at Blurb a few days ago! I'm so excited! I had planned on printing 2013 in just one book, but it turns out that when printing using the premium papers that Blurb has a 240 page limit. Oh well! I've got close to 300 pages for 2013 and I couldn't bear the thought of cutting 50 pages of memories from my album that I worked so hard to create that I decided to break it up into two books. Besides, I like Blurb's premium papers. Anyway ... now the waiting begins! For now I thought I'd share my album covers with you!

One more thing I want to share with you. I've been in contact with Blurb a couple of times with questions about my book (completely my issues, not theirs). I can't tell you how simply AMAZING Blurb's customer service has been. I'm completely in awe actually. They are truly the only place I will print my books. I highly recommend them!

Anyway ... here are my album covers. I'll post again with photos of the books when they arrive in the next few days!


Materials used:
Book Cover - 2013 Family Album #1 (Jan-June)
Materials used:
Simply Adore You collaboration by Gennifer Bursett & Jennifer Labre
Stitched Down Vol. 3 templates by Laura Passage/Wishing Well Creations
Noted alphas by Celeste Knight/Sweet Caroline Studios


Book Cover - 2013 Family Album #2 (July-December)
Simply Adore You collaboration by Gennifer Bursett & Jennifer Labre
Stitched Down Vol. 3 templates by Laura Passage/Wishing Well Creations
Noted alphas by Celeste Knight/Sweet Caroline Studios

Raw Sugar Journal Cards by Deena Rutter

No comments:

Post a Comment