Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Project Life | Week 19 + a graduation party

I had lots of photos from this week. Correction, I didn't have many photos of the "regular" week, but I had a ton of photos from the weekend and a big family graduation party we went to. When we have big family events I like to include additional pages in my project life album so that I can have more family photos I can look at and reminisce over over the years. So, for this week I've got two 2-page spreads.









Want to check out the video of the polar plunge? You can click here.


Materials used:
Project Life | Week 19
Just Jaimee |  May 2013 Storyteller Collection

Project Life | Week 19 | Graduation Party
Wishing Well Creations | Happy Days
Jennifer Valencia Photography | Photo Journal Cards Zen

Karla Dudley Design | Pause Sentiment Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment