Saturday, July 27, 2013

Time for some senior portraits!

This page was fun to put together. My niece is going to be a senior this year and asked me if I'd take her senior portraits for her. Of course I said yes. Who would pass up an opportunity to hang out with their niece and snap some photos, right?! I guess since I was taking her senior portraits she really isn't a little kid anymore. Hmmm. If she's going to be a senior, maybe that means my kids are growing up too. Stop. I can't think about that. My son is only one year younger than her. That means he'll be right behind her! Yikes!

I digress ... This page was fun to put together. I got a lot of really pretty photos of her the weekend we took the photos. Lots of pretty photos = a fun page to put together!

FYI ... I used some great digi kits/templates at Pixels & Co. I'll add a list of credits after the pages!




Credits:

Scotty Girl Designs | Skyscraper Templates
Scotty Girl Designs | Skinny Stitches
Gennifer Bursett Toolbox Shadows v. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment