Friday, July 26, 2013

2013 Digi Project Life | Week 29

With my vacation album on order it was fun to get back to my normal scrapping routine. I wanted to finish up this week's project life pages before I put together my week 30 pages on Sunday. (How did we get to Week 30 already BTW?!) So, with that thought in mind I spent some time this afternoon putting together last week's pages/photos. I found I didn't have very many photos this week so it was kind of a stretch for me. I just made do with the photos I did have for the week. Do you ever find yourself without many photos some weeks like I do?

I used random bits and pieces from various designers for this page. I was just looking for bright and cheerful stuff for the week. Sometimes I like to kit scrap my PL pages, other times I enjoy random bits and pieces! I suppose it just depends on how much time I have and how the mood is striking me.

Happy Friday!





Credits:

Karla Dudley | Stamp Press Photos Brushes
Audrey Neal | Instaframes
Gennifer Bursett | Cali Girl (tag)
Karla Dudley | Walter buttons
Karla Dudley | staples
Design by Dani | Every Day Outloud Journal Cards
Design by Dani | PlayDate Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment