Sunday, July 7, 2013

2013 Project Life Weeks 24 and 27 (Catch up!)

Hi!

I've been off the grid for a couple of weeks. We were on a big family vacation so I haven't been able to create and post my project life pages. I'm happy to say I'm caught up again. Today I'm going to share with you my pages for week 24 (June 9-15) and week 27 (June 30-July 6). The weeks in-between we were on vacation in Germany and then this past week we've been at my sister's resort. Life has been crazy busy - and great! I've created a number of pages for our Germany trip (two pages per two page PL spread). I'll share those with you later this week.

For these two weeks I've used all digi products by Mye De Leon. I love Mye's designs and she has released a couple of new kits lately that I've just loved so I used them for these two weeks.

Week 24 used her new Puzzled kit and Week 27 used her new About a Boy kit. Check 'em out ... they're all available at Pixels & Co!




And here are closeups of the pages:




Credits Week 24:

Mye DeLeon Puzzled journaling cards, embellishments, smears, papers & cardstock
Mye DeLeon Carefree buttons (This Day button)
Mye DeLeon About a Boy embellishments (airplane)


Credits: Week 27:

Mye DeLeon About a Boy journal cards, embellishments, washi tape, smearspapers & cardstock
Mye DeLeon Kraft Essentials (frame)
Mye DeLeon Puzzled cardstock
Mye DeLeon Hello Summer Stamps



No comments:

Post a Comment