Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random pages about my sweet daughter ... (Only a couple hours left to P&Co's Dollar Days Sale!)

If you follow this blog, you probably know that my daughter is crazy for baking. She dreams of being a pastry chef some day. She's really quite good! She's baking up a storm all the time. Any time we have an event and we need to bring something - or if people are coming over to our house - my daughter is always in charge of making a dessert. It's simply a given. Everyone knows that. About a week or so ago my sister and her family came over for dinner and my daughter decided for dessert she'd decorate a cake with a basket weave. It turned out great. Her gorgeous cake (and her dedication) needed a page, right?

NOTE ... Robyn Meierotto's In Stitches template is on sale for $1 only through today!



Credits:
Robyn Meierotto | In Stitches Template 6
Karla Dudley | Life Cards
Karla Dudley | Stamp Press Life Brushes


I saw this new template by Wild Blueberry Ink with the awesome hand drawn frames and I simply HAD to use it. I tried to come up with some photos I wanted to scrap and decided silly photos of my daughter would do the trick for me! I love her silly moods!


Credits:
Wild Blueberry Ink | Blueberry Seeds No. 3
Mye De Leon & Gennifer Bursett | A New Beginning
Mye De Leon | Happiness Lies Within
Karla Dudley | Berenstain Epoxies
Karla Dudley | Stamp Press Life Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment