Sunday, July 28, 2013

2013 Digi Project Life | Week 30

I love Sunday mornings. For me Sunday mornings before the rest of the family gets up for the day is when I like to sit down on my favorite comfy living room chair, grab a cup of coffee (or two) and put my Project Life pages together for the week. My Project Life tip is to try and have a particular day/time set aside to work on your page for the week. For me it's Sunday mornings. I love it!

FYI, this week was a Splendid Fiins kinda week. I love her playful, cheerful designs!



Materials Used:

Splendid Fiins
4x6 Eclectic Mix Cards
January Card Kit
Eclectic Mix Paper Pack
words from Life in a Nutshell Journaling Cards
Evidence Label Stickers
At the Office Supplies (staples)
Mixed Bag Epoxy
Fauxlaroid Frames
Too Cool for School Papers

No comments:

Post a Comment