Saturday, May 26, 2012

P365+1 - Week 21: May 20 - May 26, 2012

Here's this week's installment of P365+1. It was a good week.
I could have done without the "bat incident" Friday night. I think the bat followed us in the house when DH and I got back from picking up fabric samples. Yikes! I can't handle bugs ... imagine how wonderfully I handled having a bat repeatedly swoop by me repeatedly IN MY OWN HOME!
Maggie injured her neck (herniated disk?) last weekend when she was running and playing with Tucker so we've been doctoring her. Our poor pup is in such pain! :( No pictures of that though. Hmmm, maybe I'll take pics of some of her medicines this coming week.
DS seems to be in a silly mood lately. Love that! I got a pretty funny video of him messing around w/ the grocery cart at Cub - and then getting in the car to drive us home. I wish I could add videos to the POTD! Maybe some day!
I'm super excited to have gotten new living room chairs ordered today (and am so glad to be done choosing fabric!). The chairs and ottoman should be here in 3-4 weeks! I can't wait!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment