Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Opa's tree

We always take a peek at the Eagle's nest in Opa's tree when we went for a boat ride on the lake up north. It's a tradition. Well, about a week ago my sister, who lives up on the lake, sent me this picture of Opa's tree. It had fallen in the lake (most likely in the storm that took out Mom's power for 4 or 5 days). It's sad the tree is gone. I want to make sure we remember Opa's tree so of course I scrapped the picture (and paired it with a picture I took a couple years back of an Eagle perched in the tree). Times have to change I guess, but we still have our memories.

You can find the credits for this page here. FYI, Tiffany Tillman is coming out with a couple of new template collections in the next day or two. The is created with the Sublime collection. Check 'em out over at Design House Digitals!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful Barbara and
    sad. I am glad, you did this
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad to see the tree down. I really like this page that you created regarding it.

    ReplyDelete