Sunday, May 6, 2012

P365 + 1 - Week 18: April 29 - May 5, 2012

I've got to tell you ... I absolutely LOVE how quick and easy this photo-a-day project is. I think the key for me is that I designed a template to use so I don't have to put any thought into how I want to design the page every week. I like the consistency of the pages ... I love that look as I page through previous years POTD books. I feel like POTD is such a great system for memory keeping. I love all the "every-day" moments that are captured that otherwise wouldn't be. I love our life and I want to remember the little details. Silly, huh? It's the little moments that are really important, right?! For instance, Lauren sweeping the stairs. I'm pretty confident I wouldn't scrap that. Or that Lauren likes to do her homework in the yard ... I love that! Or the guys trying to get me to hurry up and take the picture before they drove off to school - also not gonna get its own scrapbook page. Their morning schedule is such a big part of our week days, so I want to remember it. {Hmmm ... makes me think ... maybe I should do a page about our routines!} Anyway ... I'm babbling!

Time to share this past week's photo-a-day page! Have a great Sunday! It's going to be a busy day in our household!


No comments:

Post a Comment