Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JO Volleyball - Angles of Photoshop Class



I'm taking my first class with Jana Morton at Creative Passions. It's called Blueprints: The Angles of Photoshop. I've been wanting to take her Blending and Beyond class for quite some time now, but I didn't have the full version of Photoshop so I couldn't take it. Well ... now I do (have full Photoshop that is)! Unfortunately, Blending and Beyond isn't being offered again yet (I hope will be soon!), but this class came up so I decided I was definitely IN. It's been fun!

FYI , switching from Elements to full Photoshop hasn't been difficult (thankfully). I got up and running pretty quickly. It has certainly been fun playing around with some of it's awesome features.

So, long story short, even though I'm not entirely sure I'm done with this page, I thought I'd post it anyway. It's uncharacteristic for me to not immediately send a page off to print, but I think I need to mull the page over for a bit before I print it. Unheard of.

Have a great Tuesday (almost Wednesday) and thanks for looking!

Barbara

(P.S. all the supplies on this page are from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals and the inspiration came from Jana Morton at Creative Passions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment