Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love (a heritage page)

I was looking through some of the gorgeous artsy papers I have that were created by Nancie Rowe Janitz (have I told you before that I love love love Nancie's painted papers?!) and I came across this beautiful Love Art paper. It had the poem and everything already on it. It's designed as wall art so I suppose it would be gorgeous as is. I thought it would be perfect to use to put together some heritage wedding photos of Martha and Butch and Laura and Joe and pair it with a wedding photo of Don and Marci. I love seeing photos from different times displayed together to show the significance of time and how families grow (wedding pics of parents and their kids ... fun!) This was a fun page to put together.

Happy almost Mother's Day!


You can see all the credits for this page at my J*S gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment