Friday, May 4, 2012

9th grade basketball

I got 9th grade basketball scrapped already. So weird. I'm patting myself on the back here. It usually takes me MONTHS to ever get to scrapping the kids sports pages. I just usually don't feel like scrapping sports pages. BUT ... Echo Park is coming out with a basketball (and football too!) themed mini kit in the next couple of weeks so it got me scrapping. Yay!

You can find all the credits here.

And, by the way, if you've been following my blog and saw my photo-a-day project a couple months ago, you might remember that these photos are amazingly - vividly - RED. I just absolutely could not take that bright color so I just converted 'em to black and white and added a slight sepia overlay and voila - a color that matches anything! The pictures are so much better this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment