Monday, December 1, 2014

Project Life Week 48 + Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (those of you in the U.S.!).

I had a odd situation this week for Project Life. I of course wanted to make a second 2-page spread to highlight Thanksgiving, but for my "regular" week I had almost no photos. I decided to include more journal cards and do more writing. I also updated my Facebook individual and design page as well as my blog header and I also made a Christmas card so I thought ... what the heck ... I'll include that too. I still managed to fill up the week!

FYI, for all 4 pages I used Mye De Leon's Snuggle Up Collection. Isn't it a fun collection?! For the first part of the week I also used the Merriment Alpha which is also by Mye De Leon.

Have a great week!









No comments:

Post a Comment