Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 Project Life | Extra Christmas pages (Just Jaimee December 2014 Storyteller Collection)

When there are big family events that happen during the week I like to include extra pages in my Project Life album. Seldom is that as evident as during Christmas week! I love to be able to include lots of extra family photos ... and absolutely do not want to be limited to squeezing them all in to only 2 pages in a week.

Here are the 6 extra family detail pages I'm including my my 2014 album. I haven't even made my "regular" Project Life pages for Week 52. Week 52 isn't even done until tonight! Those pages will include more of the ordinary goings-on of the week.

For all of these pages I used Just Jaimee's December 2014 Storyteller Collection (available at The Lilypad).










No comments:

Post a Comment