Monday, December 8, 2014

December Traditions: Fontanini Nativity

I stayed home from work today. My teenage daughter is sick and I decided that I don't have that much more time that I'll get to hang out and take care of my kids when they're sick so I stayed home with her.  I'm so glad that I did. It meant I had time to chat with her AND time to be creative and work on my December book. Nice!

On a side note ... I was watching Frosty the Snowman with my daughter and she told me that she had wondered why I stayed home with her because she would have been fine alone, but she said that she was really glad I stayed with her. Yay! :)



Created using:
Merriment and Peppermint Winter by Mye De Leon
Blendable Layers No. 13, Post Marked Holidays by Katie Pertiet Designs
Hoilday Overlays by Nancie Rowe Janitz

No comments:

Post a Comment