Thursday, November 27, 2014

Merry Christmas! (Yes ... Thanksgiving is officially over so Christmas is beginning!) ;)

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving today! The "official" U.S. Thanksgiving Turkey Day is over so it's time to get the Christmas card going! OK ... to clarify ... Thanksgiving is not over for my family because we've got another big German-themed Thanksgiving celebration to look forward to on Saturday! :)

I like to get my Christmas card going early when I can (in part because I want to be able to pick my cards up before the incredibly long crazy lines start at the photo center at Costco) so I sat down for a while this morning before the rest of the family got up and made our Christmas cards. It's early but it's still time to share ...


I used Mye De Leon's I Collect Memories Merriment Collection. This Collection is just so darn cute! I've used it several times already in the short week I've had the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment