Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My book is going off to print! | Mediterranean Vacation Album!

This is it! I'm sending my album off to print at Blurb tonight or tomorrow night. It's been a really big project over this past month and I've really enjoyed it! I've shared a lot of my pages (but not all) here on my blog but I thought I'd share the whole thing at one time. It was such a fabulous trip and I can't wait to get my album back from the printer!!

I really enjoy creating themed albums!

This is the cover to the album:


This is the intro page to the album:

These pages are the "guts" of the album:































When I was looking at all my pages I really felt like the prior page (the page from St. Peter's Square) really didn't work as a final page. I needed something to show that I had come to the end of the book and our trip, so this is what I came up with:


And finally … I needed an image for the back cover of the album. The back cover of the book isn't always noticed, but for the times that people do notice the back album cover I wanted to design a page. This is what I came up with this morning:


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Barbara! I can't believe how quickly you put this together and how amazing it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! It was a fun project (and an awesome trip!)!

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! Such a beautiful memory of a beautiful trip!
    Can't wait to finish my own vacation book, but I have to finish a book for someone else first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene!
      I somehow missed this comment. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate it! Are you enjoying Amanda's Art of Photographs Outside the Box class? I am. I've made 3 layouts for class already. Love it!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Wow! WOW! What an amazing book! Quite an inspiration Barbara! I'm so glad I found this post, it has really got my creative juices flowing! Thanks so very much for sharing your gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments Jennifer! Your comments made my day! Come by and visit my blog again sometime!

      Delete