Friday, December 6, 2013

A couple of Pixels & Co. layouts (Vitamix & retro childhood page)

I've got a couple of layouts that I want to share with you that I've made recently for the amazing Pixels & Co. designers. The first is a page I made as a sample layout for the December photo challenge. My layout was for the entry level photo challenge. The challenge was to use a single photo of a scene/place in your house. I chose a spot in my kitchen - my home for my amazing Vitamix. It's the first place I go when I get up in the morning ... I start mixing up fruit smoothies for the kids for breakfast. I love it!


My second layout is for a new release available in the store today. It's a collaborative kit called Childhood by Mye De Leon and Anita Designs. I chose an old photo of some of my cousins and me when I was a kid. We always loved going to our cousins' house! It's always been a favorite photo of mine ... don't you love the awesome 70s wallpaper in my cousins' bedroom? It's pretty cool, isn't it? 


Credits:

Cousins:
Childhood by Mye De Leon and Anita Designs

Vitamix - Photo Challenge:
Plastic Pockets by Mye De Leon
Happiness Lies Within by Mye De Leon
Brave by Mye De Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment