Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend Pages | Project Life album cover

This weekend I finished up my Christmas shopping. I suppose it really was time! LOL! I think we're ready for Christmas now. I also found some time to do a little scrapping. Here are the pages I created this weekend:

Project Life | This is going to be the image I have printed on the back cover of my Blurb 2013 Project Life book that I'm going to be sending off to print soon!!




Credits:
2013 Calendar Template Cards 1 by Simply Tiffany
The End Journal Cards by Splendid Fiins
Documented Papers by Mye De Leon

Artsy | I thought I'd try my hand at an artsy page. It was kinda fun for a change!


Credits:
Art Journal papers by Jodi Lee
Hung Up Photo Frames No. 7 by Katie Pertiet
Hello Gorgeous by Design by Dani
Irresistible buttons by Karla Dudley
Warm Wuv & Hugs (border) by LivE Designs
In a Strip Overlays by Katie Pertiet

Thanksgiving | and finally … another (my last) Thanksgiving page for this year.



Credits:
County Your Blessings by Mye De Leon and Mandy King
Storyboard Vol. 1 Templates by Anita Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment