Thursday, December 19, 2013

A couple images! | Digi Project Life Intro Page & P&Co pages

I've got a couple of pages to share with you today!

It's almost the end of the year and while I've stayed completely up to date with my weekly Project Life pages, I'd completely procrastinated making an introduction page and a cover page for my printed book. Well, if I want to print right after New Years I really had to get going, so ... wait for it … I finally scrapped an intro/cover page (I'll probably use it for both).


For the next two pages I used a punched-out template set from Wishing Well Creations. I love the cut-out look!

This is a page I scrapped after my daughter and I each snapped photos of our adorable pup. Maggie (a Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier) has always been so incredibly mellow and sweet. My daughter loves to put a Santa hat on her and for the most part Maggie is  totally fine with it. Dang she's cute!


And finally, here's a winter page 



Credits for PL intro: 

Intro Page:
Documented by Mye De Leon
Stamp Press Photo brushes by Karla Dudley
Life 365 by Karla Dudley
Sup frame by Karla Dudley
Wire Rimmed Alpha by Katie Pertiet
quote from Ali Edwards
Click Journal Cards by One Little Bird

Credits for So Dang Cute:
Peppermint Winter by Mye De Leon
Punched Out | Holiday by Wishing Well Creations

Credits for Walking in a Winter Wonderland:
Peppermint Winter Kit by Mye De Leon
Punched Out | Holiday by Wishing Well Creations
Pink Frost Action by Jennifer Valencia Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment