Saturday, October 5, 2013

Birthday Party Invitations & Thank You Cards (Can I call these hybrid - kind of?)

Last night my daughter had a birthday party/sleepover with a bunch of her girlfriends. They had a great time! I heard lots of giggling and chatting. Last Sunday I created the invitations for my daughter to hand out on Monday and then this morning I put together a thank you note, using photos from last night's party, for my daughter to give to her friends at school on Monday.

I made both of the cards as 5x7s so I could print them easily at Costco. I matted the invitations on brightly colored cardstock (left over from my paper scrapping days!). When I get the thank you photos back from Costco tomorrow morning I'm going to attach them to the front of a 5x7 card and my daughter can write her thank you on the inside of the card. 

Knowing I wanted to include a group and individual photos on the card (and just because I of course wanted those photos), I took a photo of my daughter with each of her friends at the party last night. Each girl will get a personalized thank you note with a photo of them and my daughter.

Here's the thank you note:


And I shared this last week already, but here is the thank you note we sent out:




Credits for the thank you note:

Made of Awesome (frame) by Gennifer Bursett
Chalkboard Journal Cards (living life to the fullest) by Karen Funk
About a Boy papers by Mye De Leon; 
Remarkable (click/photo rubon) by Karla Dudley
Kinda Sketchy template by Splendid Fiins
Eclectic Mix paper pack by Splendid Fiins
Tween Add On (file label) by Splendid Fiins
Flea Market brads (camera brad) by Splendid Fiins
Occasions (Thank U) by Shabby Princess


Credits for the invitation:
Made of Awesome paper pack (chalkboard paper) by Gennifer Bursett
Chalkboard Elements by Sweet Caroline Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment