Tuesday, October 15, 2013

And finally ... random snapshots from the 50th anniversary celebration

This is it. I've now officially finished scrapping my photos from my inlaws 50th wedding anniversary celebration this past May. Time-wise, it was only a couple hour event, but photo-wise I had a ton of photos. It was such a big family event that I wanted to include it all! (Besides, I love two-page, multi-photo layouts!) Yesterday I posted the pages I created using the photos taken by the photographer we hired for the event. Tonight's pages are just a bunch of random casual snapshots taken by my sister-in-law and me. I felt like the fun shots needed to be included too to make the event complete!

I used a TON of random things to create this page. I'll include a full list of credits after the images.





Credits:

Photo Clusters No. 17 by Katie Pertiet
Picture This kit by Anita Designs
Keep Calm and Snap On card by Jennifer Hignite
Click kit by One Little Bird
Camera Love Journal Card by Splendid Fiins
Cut Ups Photography word strips by Katie Pertiet
Life 365 Stamp Sheet by Karla Dudley
Ashbee (Photo Journalist) by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment