Monday, October 14, 2013

Celebrating a 50th wedding anniversary (Anita Designs & Wishing Well Creations have joined Pixels & Co.)

I'm heading out on a mother/daughter vacation in a couple of days (a trip with my mother and my two sisters). I didn't think I'd have any more time to scrap this week but I sat down to watch some TV tonight while the kids did homework so I put together these pages. I really prefer to be productive when I'm watching tv! Four pages in one night ... I'm pretty proud of myself. (Well, to be honest, it's only 3 pages. I created one of the pages the other day, but wanted to put them all together as a four page spread, so since they all go together now I'm giving myself credit for 4 pages.)

Have you visited Pixels and Company lately? They've added a couple of new designers to their already awesome list of designers ... Anita Designs and Wishing Well Creations/Laura Passage. They've got some great stuff that I used to create these pages. I'll include a full list of credits after the images.

These four pages all focused on the photos taken by a photographer we hired for the event. I'd already scrapped two other pages (that I'll share later in this post), and I still want to scrap some of the random snapshots I took that night. Geez, I could almost make a small mini album from this event. LOL!








Credits for all 4 pages:
All available at Pixels & Co.

Photocentric v. 3 template by Crystal Livesay
Picture This kit by Anita Designs
Today kit by Anita Designs
In Stitches Neutral Basics by Robyn Meierotto
Everyday Life v. 4 template by Wishing Well Creations/Laura Passage


These are the other two pages I'd already scrapped (and posted) from this event:



No comments:

Post a Comment