Monday, June 3, 2013

January 2013 Recap - "Pocket" pages


I've always been intrigued by Creashen's Pocketful Templates. I thought the look of photos and notes, etc. peeking out from inside plastic pockets would be so fun. I hadn't tried these templates before tonight and I've gotta say, they were fun to work with. If you're wondering how to do it, don't worry! Creashens included super clear instructions on masking and how to get the effect.

FYI, in my family album I always include a page or two (sometimes even four) of random snapshots from the month that don't make it to their own scrapbook page. These are my January 2013 pages. Right now I'm thinking I might keep using these pocketful templates for my 2013 monthly recap pages. I bet the more I use them the better I'll get at coming up with fun things to peek out. If you want to try them out, I've included a link to the templates in the credits below my pages in this post.






Credits:
Pocketful Templates No. 1 by Creashens; 
The Good Life by Scotty Girl Design
Scribbled Alpha (painted) by Creashens
2013 Calendar Card by Robyn Meirotto
Date Stamps by Mye De Leon
Album Cards by Karla Dudley
More or Less (paperclip) by Pixels & Co.
CoCurricular library card by Audrey Neal
All American Summer (yummy sticker) by Design by Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment