Friday, June 7, 2013

2 Digi Layouts (Pixels & Co. and Splendid Fiins)

I've got two more pages to share with you today. My first page is a compilation of photos I took of my daughter and me throughout the school year - most selfies taken with my iPhone. Like I said, it's a just for fun kinda page! I used Splendid Fiins' kits for this page - a super playful theme seemed like the way to go. I love this collection of photos!


Credits:

All Products from Splendid Fiins:
Wishy Washi Tape
Evidence Date Stamps
Flea Market Brads
Eclectic Mix Paper Pack
Splendid Template 6
Teen Add On (star washi tape)
Kinda Sketchy (scribbled arrow)
FONT: Romantiques, Zapfino, Telugu Sangam


My second page is one more confirmation page. I took so many photos at my son's confirmation ... I just had to scrap one more page! I kept with the same color scheme as my previous 4 pages so that they'd coordinate. I think I've finally got all the photos that I wanted to scrap from this done included on a page. Yay!


Credits:

Dare to Dream Digital Paper (patterns) by Karen Funk
Dare to Dream Solids (papers) by Karen Funk
Lucky Patterns (papers) by Robyn Meierotto
Artisan 2 Brushes (flourishes) by Karla Dudley




No comments:

Post a Comment