Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's time for the June Design Challenge at Pixels & Company!

It's time for another month of fun challenges at Pixels and Co. This month I created a page as a sample for the Management Level Design challenge. The challenges are really fun, so hop (click!) on over to P&Co to check them out. You can win great prizes ... plus you can earn a chance to be on the guest creative team for a month!

Here are the details of the Design Challenge:

1. For the ENTRY LEVEL DESIGN challenge, keep the design in the upper half of the layout.
2. For the MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESIGN challenge, use brushes or paint as a foundation and keep the design in the upper half of the layout. {I created my layout as a sample for the MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESIGN CHALLENGE}.
3. For the EXECUTIVE LEVEL DESIGN challenge, create at least one visual triangle using copies of the same element. Plus, use brushes or paint as a foundation and keep the design in the upper half of the layout.

Sounds fun doesn't it? Remember, there's also a PHOTO challenge and a WORD challenge you can participate in as well!

Here's the sample page I created for the MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESIGN challenge. I pulled out some photos of my kids as babies. It was fun for me because now they're 13 and 16 ... certainly not babies anymore!


Credits for this page are all from Pixels & Co.:
Happiness Lies Within Bundle by Mye DeLeon
This Year Elements (I Love You tag) by Scotty Girl Design
Hello Love (thought balloon) The Elements by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment