Saturday, June 1, 2013

A silly, random page ...

I really just HAD to scrap this photo. It was a silly, random, everyday moment when my daughter was embarrassed by something I was doing. If you're a mom to a teenager I'm sure you've experienced a time when your child is embarrassed by you. Well, I have an iPhone photo of one of these moments so of course I had to document it!

I think this is a page that my daughter will think is funny (especially when she's older) and I think that when, someday WAY down the road, her kids are looking at these scrapbooks they'll think it's funny to see their mom like this. (I know, she's only 13, but I'm looking ahead! LOL!)



Credits:

Splendid Fiins:
Evidence Paper Pack
See Above for Details Circle Brushes (hilarious)
Make a Mess Spatter Overlay (paint spatter)
Fauxlaroids (frame)
Wishy Washi Tape (heart tape)
Evidence Labels (incident report)
Evidence Date Stamps
Flea Market Brads (woman with camera brad)
Creashens: Waterydoods (alpha)
Karla Dudley: Life 365 Buttons (insta moment button)
Katie Pertiet Template Challenge 50910
Fonts: CK Heritage & Traveling Typewriter

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment