Sunday, June 9, 2013

2013 Project Life Week 23 (An awesome new kit by One Little Bird)

I love quiet Sunday mornings. I like to wake up early, grab a cup of coffee, sit down in my favorite chair, put my feet up and put together my weekly Project Life pages. It's such a great start to the day!

We had a good week. My kids are done with school now so we're officially on summer vacation. I think I'm just as happy to have them on summer vacation as they are! It's time to RELAX. Awesome!

On a scrappy note ... this week One Little Bird at One Little Bird released a new kit called "Click." I'm really a sucker for any kit that contains cameras and photography word art. Seriously ... I don't think I ever pass up a kit with cameras! I just love 'em! I don't have a ton of kits from One Little Bird, but the ones I do have are some of my favorites!




Credits:
Click papers by One Little Bird
Click elements by One Little Bird
Click journaling cards by One Little Bird
Photo Journaling Cards v. 1 by Gennifer Bursett

No comments:

Post a Comment