Monday, June 10, 2013

February Random Snapshots


Today I'm going to share with you my February Random snapshots pages. I'm really pretty caught up on my scrapping this year so I'm doing these pages much earlier than I usually do. (I usually make these monthly recap pages at the end of the year.) I think what happened is that I get a lot of scrapping done when my husband travels. This year was unusual for him and he was gone most of the month of April, so ... I stayed up late a lot (I was pretty sleep deprived) and I scrapped. I was productive! You know ... being caught up is a good thing ... but it's always kind of sad! I have to work harder to find photos to scrap ... but then again I sometimes scrap old photos so that's been fun!

This is now my second set of pages using Creashen's plastic pocket templates. I'm really enjoying the pocket look for these pages! 









Credits:

Click paper, elements & Journaling cards by One Little Bird
Pocketful No. 1 (plastic pocket templates) by Creashens
Life Recorded Elements by Karla Dudley


No comments:

Post a Comment