Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yummy! My daughter the baker...

My DD is such an awesome baker. I know I'm biased but I have to say I'm impressed with her dedication and how many beautiful and awesome things she has created - especially considering she's so young. It's pretty fun. She's gotten a reputation around the neighborhood. (She's always bring treats to the neighbors!) If I let her she'd bake EVERY day! I don't want us all to weigh 800 pounds so I do have to limit her at times. (Lets be realistic - it is difficult to say no to desserts when they're sitting right in front of us!)

I hadn't planned on scrapping these photos but I liked these papers by KI Memories and I created this page for this week's challenge at Jessica Sprague so what the heck?! I'm glad I did! (Looking at the pictures makes me really wish I had a cupcake right now!) ;)


You can find full credits for this page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment