Monday, June 25, 2012

This is what happiness looks like - A New Bike!

This was a fun page to create. I've been using blending modes on my scrapbook pages for a long time now, but I knew there was a lot more to blending than I knew and I wanted to learn more! I decided it would be fun to take Tiffany Tillman's blending class at ReneePearson.com. (FYI, it's a self paced class.) I'm so glad I did. Tiffany answered a bunch of questions for me ... and more importantly taught me things I had no idea I didn't know - options I didn't even know existed. Awesome! {Yes ... I'm a computer geek!} I'm going to be playing around with blending on a lot more pages to come - that's for sure!

Oh, the pictures ... we just got my daughter a new bike. She's much taller this summer than she was last summer. Growth spurts = new bikes. If you saw my photo of the day from a short time ago you know that she's been using my bike all summer and that she was not happy about it. I've had my bike for a long time (it's a perfectly good bike) and she was not happy about "riding a bike that's older than she is!" She was quite happy when her dad took her out and got her a new bike. Happiness = a New Bike!


If you'd like to see the credits for this page, click here.

If you'd like to read more about Tiffany Tillman's blending class, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Carina's border brush on the bottom of this page is the PERFECT embellishment. Seriously awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new bike is always so terrific!!

    I love this page. I may have to look into Tiffany's class. But, and I mean this, I'm not signing up for another class until I finish all my current ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! I thought about taking Tiffany's blending class, but decided I didn't have the time to devote to learning something new. Now, I wish I did! :)

    ReplyDelete