Monday, June 18, 2012

A fun surprise! I'm in the Club CK Blog!


I wanted to share with you that I just had a nice surprise waiting for me in my email box. I received an email from Club CK (the Online Community and Scrapbook Club from Creating Keepsakes magazine). I’ve been a big fan of CK magazine for a long time now (can I say forever?). They’ve got a fantastic gallery filled with so much wonderful creative inspiration!

Anyway, I ramble, their email told me that they spotlighted one of my recent pages in the Club CK weekly gallery picks. What fun!

If you want to visit Club CK’s blog post featuring this week’s gallery picks, click here.

Also ... this is the layout they chose:


Here it is in the CK gallery.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your spotlight! Great layout with so many fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute layout...love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I love this layout and have tucked away the idea to scrap lift it when the opportunity presents itself!

    ReplyDelete